UK’s Prime Minister Johnson is commenting after a decision by Leaders of 27 EU countries to formally endorse the new Brexit agreement with the UK.
- Says this is a great deal for our country.
- Says it means we in the UK can come out of the EU as one United Kingdom.
- I don’t think there is any case for a Brexit delay.
- This is a great deal for our country.
- It means we in the UK can come out of the EU as one United Kingdom.
- We can also build now on our relations with the EU.
- The extraction having been done, the building now begins.
- It is the chance to get brexit done.
- It is a chance to focus on the people’s priorities.
- Brexit has been long, painful and divisive.
- It is time for our parliamentarians to get this thing done.
- I think there is a very good case for MPs to get Brexit done.
- I don’t think there is any case for delay.
- It is a good deal for Northern Ireland.
- Says Northern Ireland will be able to do free trade deals with rest of UK.
- Will be making further announcements about the vote in due course.