5 Scalping Tips That Can Make You A Better Scalper
1) Stick to 1 Market – you might think that by expanding into multiple markets you are increasing the opportunities but you will only see incremental gains. When you’re scalping you want to get every little nuance and feel for the market..etc Become a specialist in a market.
2) Trade in 1 direction – align yourself with one direction rather than trying to trade two different directions at the same time.
3) Limit screen time – staring at a screen all the time is tiring.
4) Be very aware of emotions. Frustration can set in very easily when you’re scalping. Scalping as such isn’t that dangerous – you have tight stops and targets.
5) Know when to hold. One of the tricks with scalping is to hold the market when the moment is right. This will give you a real boost to your returns.
NEW: Full Scalping Course at
What is Scalping in Forex & How do You Do It? 🤔
Scalping Trading Strategies: Scalping Short Term Key Levels 🙂👍
Combining Timeframes for Momentum Scalping Using Oscilators 💡
Insights from Paul Rotter ‘The Flipper’: Famous Day Trader and Scalper 🙌
Is SCALPING still Profitable in 2019? 🔨
5 Tips to Become a Better Scalper 🔨
Aggressive 1 minute FOREX Scalping Strategy ⛏️
Rainbow Forex Scalping Strategy 🌈
10 PIPs a Day Forex Scalping Strategy 🔨
5 Minute Scalping System using 200 Moving Average and Stochastics ⛏️
Pivot Point Scalping Strategy for Index Traders 🔨
Tight Stop Scalping Momentum Trading Strategy ⛏️
20 Pips GBP/JPY Scalping Forex Strategy 🤛