Fed’s Evan will speak on trade in the economy at 10 AM ET, 1400 GMT
The US PPI data for the month of June will be the only economic release this morning.
- PPI final demand for June, 0.0% estimate versus 0.1% last month
- Ex food and energy MoM, 0.2% versus 0.4% last month
- PPI YoY 1.6% versus 1.8% last month
- PPI ex food and energy 2.1% versus 2.3% last month
- PPI ex food, energy and trade YoY came in at 2.3% last month
Later at 10 AM ET, Fed’s Evans is to speak on trade and the economy in Chicago.
At 1 PM ET, the weekly Baker Hughes report on rigs will be released”
- oil rigs 786 est versus 788 last week
- Gas rigs, 174 vs 174 last week
- Total rigs, 958 vs 963 last weel